Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu’s latest action-family entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, released on January 11 and received heavily mixed reviews from critics and cinephiles for excessive violence and too many cinematic liberties. However, the film surprised everyone by raking in all-time 4th highest openings in the twin Telugu states.
Continuing its solid show, Vinaya Vidheya Rama had a fabulous day 2 in Nizam. The film collected a share of Rs 1.61 crores across the Nizam region. VVR is sure to have a solid Sunday and even during the upcoming festive holidays.
Kiara Advani is the leading lady in VVR and DVV Danayya is the producer. Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for continued updates on VVR’s daily collections.
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition