Sudheer Babu and Anandhi’s rural action entertainer, Sridevi Soda Center, is all set for a grand theatrical release on August 27th. The film has been creating a lot of positive buzz for the last few weeks and this has now helped the makers strike a solid pre-release deal.
According to the latest updates, Sridevi Soda Center’s all-India theatrical rights have been sold for a cool Rs 12 crore. Noted Tollywood producer and distributor Laxman of Bridge Entertainments has acquired Sridevi Soda Center’s theatrical rights, and he will be releasing it on a huge note. Laxman also distributed Jathi Ratnalu and scored a massive blockbuster earlier this year.
Karuna Kumar has directed SSC, while Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy produced it under 70mm Entertainments banner. Manisharma has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Puri Jagannadh
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant trying hard to get back his lost image
- Two special guests for Love Story’s success meet tonight
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Love Story’s 4-day Nizam share; Set to enter 10 Cr club
- Akhil’s Agent set in this rough backdrop