Since young stars Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are sharing screen space for the first time post marriage, there has been a lot of craze surrounding Majili. This positive buzz is ensuring some good pre-release business for the film.
As per our sources, Majili’s digital streaming rights have been acquired by Amazon Prime for around Rs 3.5 crore. Also, the Hindi dubbing rights were sold for another Rs 4 crore approximately. Apart from this, the film’s theatrical rights in the twin Telugu states and overseas have been getting good offers.
Majili is gearing up to hit theaters on April 5. Divyansha Kaushik is the other female lead in Majili. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are producing ‘Majili’ under Shine Screens banner. Gopi Sundar is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral