Tamil star Vijay is slowly but surely enhancing his market across the twin Telugu States. Vijay’s previous release, Bigil, had collected over Rs 10 crore share in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions and earned him a decent fan base among mass audiences.
Thanks to this newfound craze for Vijay’s films, his upcoming film, Master, is already inking some solid deals in several areas. As per the latest updates from trade circles, Master’s Telugu version’s theatrical rights were sold for a cool Rs 1.35 crore in Uttarandhra and another Rs 48 lakhs in Nellore regions.
Master has Malavika Mohanan playing the female lead. Lokesh Kanagaraj is directing this highly-anticipated action thriller and Xavier Britto is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project