Tamil star Vijay is slowly but surely enhancing his market across the twin Telugu States. Vijay’s previous release, Bigil, had collected over Rs 10 crore share in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions and earned him a decent fan base among mass audiences.
Thanks to this newfound craze for Vijay’s films, his upcoming film, Master, is already inking some solid deals in several areas. As per the latest updates from trade circles, Master’s Telugu version’s theatrical rights were sold for a cool Rs 1.35 crore in Uttarandhra and another Rs 48 lakhs in Nellore regions.
Master has Malavika Mohanan playing the female lead. Lokesh Kanagaraj is directing this highly-anticipated action thriller and Xavier Britto is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom