Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated period village drama, Rangasthalam, is all set for a grand worldwide release in a few hours. The film’s advance sales for US premieres are in full swing. As per the latest updates, Rangastalam has grossed slightly over $421K until 4:00 PM PST from 140 locations.
Rangastalam has already surpassed Ram Charan’s all-time highest premiere opener Bruce Lee’s $277K by nearly double the margin. At this pace, Rangasthalam will easily surpass the half-a-million milestone from the premiere shows alone and the final range would depend on the talk generated from the premiere shows.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series