Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated period village drama, Rangasthalam, is all set for a grand worldwide release in a few hours. The film’s advance sales for US premieres are in full swing. As per the latest updates, Rangastalam has grossed slightly over $421K until 4:00 PM PST from 140 locations.
Rangastalam has already surpassed Ram Charan’s all-time highest premiere opener Bruce Lee’s $277K by nearly double the margin. At this pace, Rangasthalam will easily surpass the half-a-million milestone from the premiere shows alone and the final range would depend on the talk generated from the premiere shows.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club