Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated period village drama, Rangasthalam, is all set for a grand worldwide release in a few hours. The film’s advance sales for US premieres are in full swing. As per the latest updates, Rangastalam has grossed slightly over $421K until 4:00 PM PST from 140 locations.
Rangastalam has already surpassed Ram Charan’s all-time highest premiere opener Bruce Lee’s $277K by nearly double the margin. At this pace, Rangasthalam will easily surpass the half-a-million milestone from the premiere shows alone and the final range would depend on the talk generated from the premiere shows.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad