Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated period village drama, Rangasthalam, is all set for a grand worldwide release in a few hours. The film’s advance sales for US premieres are in full swing. As per the latest updates, Rangastalam has grossed slightly over $421K until 4:00 PM PST from 140 locations.
Rangastalam has already surpassed Ram Charan’s all-time highest premiere opener Bruce Lee’s $277K by nearly double the margin. At this pace, Rangasthalam will easily surpass the half-a-million milestone from the premiere shows alone and the final range would depend on the talk generated from the premiere shows.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 1 AP & TS shares: All-time highest among Tier 2 heroes
- Dookudu, Temper actor Ajaz Khan arrested by Mumbai Police
- Interesting details about Naga Shaurya-K Raghavendra Rao film
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- People are going crazy watching iSmart Shankar: Puri Jagannadh