Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated period village drama, Rangasthalam, is all set for a grand worldwide release in a few hours. The film’s advance sales for US premieres are in full swing. As per the latest updates, Rangastalam has grossed slightly over $421K until 4:00 PM PST from 140 locations.
Rangastalam has already surpassed Ram Charan’s all-time highest premiere opener Bruce Lee’s $277K by nearly double the margin. At this pace, Rangasthalam will easily surpass the half-a-million milestone from the premiere shows alone and the final range would depend on the talk generated from the premiere shows.
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause