It is a known fact that Chiranjeevi is doing a film called Acharya in the direction of Koratala Siva. The film is based on a temple land and will have Ram Charan in a key role.
Now, the latest gossip is that the film will have some powerful political dialogues. Koratala has made things in such a way that Chiru will mouth some solid satires related to the government officials.
The shooting is in full swing as of now and very soon, the makers will announce a release date. Kajal and Pooja Hegde plays key roles in this film which has music by Mani Sharma.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film
- Divi gets a lead role in Soggade director’s new production
- Pay Rs 30.30 lks in 48 hrs: Madras High Court orders Dhanush
- This aspect to be the highlight of SR Kalyanamandapam
- Vedhalam remake to be launched on a special day?