It is a known fact that Chiranjeevi is doing a film called Acharya in the direction of Koratala Siva. The film is based on a temple land and will have Ram Charan in a key role.
Now, the latest gossip is that the film will have some powerful political dialogues. Koratala has made things in such a way that Chiru will mouth some solid satires related to the government officials.
The shooting is in full swing as of now and very soon, the makers will announce a release date. Kajal and Pooja Hegde plays key roles in this film which has music by Mani Sharma.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Vijay Devarakonda’s mom performs a special Pooja for Liger
- Star director to play the villain in Vijay’s next?
- Anupama Parameswaran is all set for her Hindi debut?
- Despite star cast, Dhanush’s movie lacks buzz in Telugu
- Team Karthikeya kick off Delhi promotions