Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s upcoming romantic drama, Love Story is all set to hit the screens on April 16th. Three songs from the audio album are out and have been receiving good applause from the audience.
Meanwhile, the latest reports indicate that the filmmakers have been receiving fancy offers from various regions in both Telugu states. Grapevine is that the film’s pre-release business is expected to be close to Rs 30 crores in the domestic market itself.
Being helmed by Sekhar Kammula, Love Story is being bankrolled by Narayan Das Narang and P Ram Mohan Rao. Pawan CH is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case-SRK’s manager in trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film