Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s upcoming romantic drama, Love Story is all set to hit the screens on April 16th. Three songs from the audio album are out and have been receiving good applause from the audience.
Meanwhile, the latest reports indicate that the filmmakers have been receiving fancy offers from various regions in both Telugu states. Grapevine is that the film’s pre-release business is expected to be close to Rs 30 crores in the domestic market itself.
Being helmed by Sekhar Kammula, Love Story is being bankrolled by Narayan Das Narang and P Ram Mohan Rao. Pawan CH is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly