Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru is gearing up for a humongous release on January 11. Thanks to the positive buzz, the advance bookings are quite solid all-over. Especially, the film’s pre-sales are rocking the US box-office.
Until the latest updates, Sarileru Neekevvaru has collected a gross of over $400K at several centres across the US. At this pace, the film is expected to comfortably surpass the $1 million gross mark with the premiere shows alone on the 10th evening. On the whole, the day 1 US gross will be anywhere close to $1.5M and the rest depends on the mouth talk and reviews.
Stay tuned to 123telugu for more updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi confirms the directors of his next two films
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?