Young Tiger NTR’s upcoming action entertainer ‘Dammu’ is progressing rapidly with its shoot. The movie is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu and care is being taken to make sure that NTR’s full talents are exploited in this film. Sources close the movie unit have confirmed that Dammu has a solid sister sentiment in the story.
Abhinaya is playing the role of NTR’s sister in the movie and sources say that Thottempudi Venu is playing the role of NTR’s brother in law. Bhanupriya is essaying the role of NTR’s mother in the film.
Trisha is the main heroine in this project and Kartheeka is the second lead. Music is being scored by M.M. Keeravani. Dammu is being produced by Alexander Vallabha and the film is gearing up for a summer 2012 release.
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon