Young Tiger NTR’s upcoming action entertainer ‘Dammu’ is progressing rapidly with its shoot. The movie is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu and care is being taken to make sure that NTR’s full talents are exploited in this film. Sources close the movie unit have confirmed that Dammu has a solid sister sentiment in the story.
Abhinaya is playing the role of NTR’s sister in the movie and sources say that Thottempudi Venu is playing the role of NTR’s brother in law. Bhanupriya is essaying the role of NTR’s mother in the film.
Trisha is the main heroine in this project and Kartheeka is the second lead. Music is being scored by M.M. Keeravani. Dammu is being produced by Alexander Vallabha and the film is gearing up for a summer 2012 release.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years