Mega hero Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna-starrer romantic drama, Tholi Prema, released on February 10 to unanimous positive response from critics and fans. In the twin Telugu states, Tholi Prema registered fourth highest opening day collections in Varun Tej’s career after Fidaa (Rs 3.43 Cr), Loafer (Rs 3.42 Cr) and Mukunda (Rs 3.39).
Tholi Prema collected Rs. 3.21 crore from across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on its opening day. Below are Tholi Prema’s day 1 AP & Telangana collections (in shares):
|Nizam||Rs 1.17 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.36 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.25 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.24 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.24 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.38 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.12 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 0.45 Cr|
|Total AP & Telangana day 1 collections:||Rs 3.21 Crs|
On the other hand, Tholi Prema premiered on Thursday night in the US and has already breached the half a million dollar milestone. With another 50 lakh plus share from Rest of India, Tholi Prema has collected over Rs 5.10 crore worldwide share on its opening day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?