Mega hero Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna-starrer romantic drama, Tholi Prema, released on February 10 to unanimous positive response from critics and fans. In the twin Telugu states, Tholi Prema registered fourth highest opening day collections in Varun Tej’s career after Fidaa (Rs 3.43 Cr), Loafer (Rs 3.42 Cr) and Mukunda (Rs 3.39).
Tholi Prema collected Rs. 3.21 crore from across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on its opening day. Below are Tholi Prema’s day 1 AP & Telangana collections (in shares):
|Nizam||Rs 1.17 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.36 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.25 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.24 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.24 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.38 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.12 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 0.45 Cr|
|Total AP & Telangana day 1 collections:||Rs 3.21 Crs|
On the other hand, Tholi Prema premiered on Thursday night in the US and has already breached the half a million dollar milestone. With another 50 lakh plus share from Rest of India, Tholi Prema has collected over Rs 5.10 crore worldwide share on its opening day.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years