Mega hero Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna-starrer romantic drama, Tholi Prema, released on February 10 to unanimous positive response from critics and fans. In the twin Telugu states, Tholi Prema registered fourth highest opening day collections in Varun Tej’s career after Fidaa (Rs 3.43 Cr), Loafer (Rs 3.42 Cr) and Mukunda (Rs 3.39).
Tholi Prema collected Rs. 3.21 crore from across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on its opening day. Below are Tholi Prema’s day 1 AP & Telangana collections (in shares):
|Nizam||Rs 1.17 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.36 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.25 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.24 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.24 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.38 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.12 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 0.45 Cr|
|Total AP & Telangana day 1 collections:||Rs 3.21 Crs|
On the other hand, Tholi Prema premiered on Thursday night in the US and has already breached the half a million dollar milestone. With another 50 lakh plus share from Rest of India, Tholi Prema has collected over Rs 5.10 crore worldwide share on its opening day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?