Nani’s latest sports drama, Jersey, is touching many lives across the world. This emotional journey of a middle-aged cricketer has had a fabulous first weekend all over and especially in Nizam, where many multiplexes and single screens ran to full houses today.
Until Saturday, Jersey collected Rs 3.30 crore at the cinemas across Nizam. The film is expected to collect over Rs 1.50 crore and more on Sunday and may even cross the Rs 5 crore mark with the Sunday night or Monday morning shows. Jersey is putting up a solid show by even braving the tough competition from Lawrence’s Kanchana 3.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans