Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi is doing a steady business at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states and Karnataka. The film collected a solid share in its third weekend and emerged the biggest hit in Mahesh Babu’s career, beating Bharat Ane Nenu.
In Nizam, until its third Sunday, Maharshi raked in Rs 28.79 crore share and surpassed Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam’s full run collections (Rs 27.4 crores) in just 18 days. Maharshi played to packed houses across Andhra and Telangana over the third weekend and remained super strong till Sunday. The film’s worldwide theatrical share has already crossed the Rs 100 crore mark during its second week.
Maharshi has surpassed all the existing non-Baahubali records and is having an impressive run this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next
- Release date locked for Ravi Teja’s Krack
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?