With the grand release of Sai Tej and Nabha Natesh’s Solo Brathuke So Better yesterday, film distributors and trade analysts are back with the hullabaloo surrounding the day 1 box-office collections. Thanks to the massive support from fans and the film fraternity, the film has had a fabulous start at the box-office in the twin Telugu states despite the 50 percent occupancy rule.
Below are SBSB’s day 1 box-office collections in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (in gross) as revealed by the film’s PRO:
Nizam – Rs 1.84 cr
Vizag – Rs 0.57 cr
Nellore – Rs 0.20 cr
Krishna – Rs 0.21 cr
West Godavari – Rs 0.25 cr
Guntur – Rs 0.43 cr
East Godavari – Rs 0.34 cr
Ceded – Rs 0.86 cr
Total – Rs 4.70 crores
Needless to say, this is a solid opening considering the limitations. SBSB has also registered decent collections in several screens in Australia and other foreign markets. With no major competition, SBSB will enjoy a decent run until the upcoming Sankranthi festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sizzling heroine in talks for Pushpa’s special song?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai