Nara Rohit’s upcoming movie is ‘Solo – The Solid Love Story’. The movie is a romantic action entertainerthat also has a powerful family drama involved. Director Parasuram says that the movie is about the journey of an orphan who seeks to make his love story successful with the acceptance of the girl’s family. “The hero entered this world as a lonely guy. He does not want to leave the world as a lonely guy”, says Parasuram.
Nara Rohit and Nisha Aggarwal are pairing up in this movie and the film is gearing up for a release on November 24th. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha are going to be seen in pivotal roles. The audio has been launched some time ago and has become a good success. Mani sharma has scored the music for this movie.
Solo is being produced by Vamsi Krishna Srinivas. The movie’s post production formalities are in full swing.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day