Of late, there have been numerous debates and also several sensational revelations about the casting couch menace that has been rampant in the film industries across the country. Many actresses came forward and openly talked about harassment in the industry.
But in a stunning revelation, Bhojpuri star and popular character artiste Ravi Kissen said in a recent media interaction that not only actresses, but even male actors are being subjected to harassment. The Race Gurram actor went on to shock everyone saying that some heroines are harassing male actors in the industry.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?