Of late, there have been numerous debates and also several sensational revelations about the casting couch menace that has been rampant in the film industries across the country. Many actresses came forward and openly talked about harassment in the industry.
But in a stunning revelation, Bhojpuri star and popular character artiste Ravi Kissen said in a recent media interaction that not only actresses, but even male actors are being subjected to harassment. The Race Gurram actor went on to shock everyone saying that some heroines are harassing male actors in the industry.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film