One of Tollywood’s leading producers Dil Raju today met the Cyber Crime Additional DCP and filed a complaint against unidentified people who made threatening calls. Interacting with the media later, Dil Raju revealed that some people have called him and threatened to leak MCA’s pirated copies before the film’s theatrical theatrical release.
Dil Raju went on to say that he was asked to pay money in order to stop MCA from being leaked ahead of its release on December 21. He said that he received such calls even during Jawaan’s release. It’s estimated that each year the state government is losing at least 100 crore due to piracy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover