It is a known fact that the producers of Kaala approached the high court regarding the release of the film in Karnataka. In its verdict, the court has granted the film’s release in Karnataka.
As of now, the news is that the film will release in the multiplexes in Bengaluru and all the theaters will be given police protection. The news about its screening in all the other single screens of the state is still awaited as of now.
Things have heated big time as some political parties wanted a ban on the film in the state due to the comments made by Rajinikanth regarding the Cauvery issue.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film