It is a known fact that the producers of Kaala approached the high court regarding the release of the film in Karnataka. In its verdict, the court has granted the film’s release in Karnataka.
As of now, the news is that the film will release in the multiplexes in Bengaluru and all the theaters will be given police protection. The news about its screening in all the other single screens of the state is still awaited as of now.
Things have heated big time as some political parties wanted a ban on the film in the state due to the comments made by Rajinikanth regarding the Cauvery issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu’s Voter all set for release finally
- Interview : Rakul Preet Singh – I’m playing a strong and ambitious role in NGK
- RGV announces yet another controversial film
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September