It’s well known that hero Allu Arjun has been mastering the Chittoor dialect to bring in the authenticity factor to his role in the highly-anticipated action drama, Pushpa. The film is set in a rural milieu against the backdrop of the Seshachalam red Sanders smuggling. The Stylish Star will be seen in a rugged avatar in his lorry driver’s role.
On the other than, hero Nani recently signed a rural action drama under debutant Srikanth Odela’s direction. Like Bunny, even the Natural Star will be portraying a rugged role in this rustic village drama. While Pushpa has a Chittoor backdrop, Nani’s new film will have a Telangana backdrop and the actor will be speaking authentic Telangana dialect in this as-yet-untitled film.
Yet another interesting coincidence is that, while Pushpa is being directed by star director Sukumar, Nani’s film’s director Srikanth Odela is a former assistant director in Sukumar’s team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking – This star contestant trailing in Bigg Boss 4 voting
- Tejaswi going all bold- How much of it will help her?
- Sharwanand wraps up yet another film
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Which of these male contestants is favorite to win the show?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers play a solid trick and bring Monal into nominations
- Gopichand, Tamannaah to wrap up Seetimaarr in a single schedule