National Award-winning lyricist Suddala Ashok Teja has successfully undergone a liver transplant. The surgery was performed at AIG Hospital in Gachibowli yesterday. The surgery began at 9:30 am and lasted till 6 pm.
In a touching gesture, Suddala’s younger son Suddala Arjun Teja donated a part of his liver to his father. Both Suddala and his son are doing fine after the surgery and they will be discharged soon. Suddala had won the National Award for his inspiring ‘Nenu Saitham’ song in Chiranjeevi’s Tagore in 2004.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?