National Award-winning lyricist Suddala Ashok Teja has successfully undergone a liver transplant. The surgery was performed at AIG Hospital in Gachibowli yesterday. The surgery began at 9:30 am and lasted till 6 pm.
In a touching gesture, Suddala’s younger son Suddala Arjun Teja donated a part of his liver to his father. Both Suddala and his son are doing fine after the surgery and they will be discharged soon. Suddala had won the National Award for his inspiring ‘Nenu Saitham’ song in Chiranjeevi’s Tagore in 2004.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture