Bollywood beauty Sonakshi Sinha states that ‘Lingaa’ will not be a one film wonder and she is here to stay in the southern film industry. While her first film down south is getting released this Friday, Sonakshi is busy promoting the film and is all praises for the southern film industry for its rich content.
Earlier, Sonakshi was supposed to team up with Superstar Mahesh Babu for ‘Shivam’ under the direction of Krish. The actress has finally confirmed that the film has been shelved, and that she is looking for good scripts from the southern filmmakers. Sonakshi also reiterated the fact that most of her successful films have been with southern filmmakers like Murugadoss and Prabhudeva.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans