Sonakshi Sinha’s long awaited South Indian film debut might soon come true, if the latest reports are to be believed. Last year, she was in talks with Krish for a film titled ‘Shivam’ and in fact, she had confessed that she’s quite excited about teaming up with Mahesh Babu in this film. However, there has been no news about the film over the past few months.
The latest buzz is that Sonakshi Sinha has been approached by Lingusamy to dance in a song in his upcoming film starring Suriya and Samantha. Apparently, the actress has agreed to allot the dates; however, she hasn’t signed the dotted line yet. If all goes well, then this song is likely to be shot next month. Suriya is playing the role of a gangster and his brand new look has caught the attention of a lot of people.
Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer of this film and Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music. The film will hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally’s daughters launch YouTube channel
- SIIMA Awards 2019 gets a new destination
- Terrific suspense to be the highlight of Nani’s next