Sonakshi Sinha’s long awaited South Indian film debut might soon come true, if the latest reports are to be believed. Last year, she was in talks with Krish for a film titled ‘Shivam’ and in fact, she had confessed that she’s quite excited about teaming up with Mahesh Babu in this film. However, there has been no news about the film over the past few months.
The latest buzz is that Sonakshi Sinha has been approached by Lingusamy to dance in a song in his upcoming film starring Suriya and Samantha. Apparently, the actress has agreed to allot the dates; however, she hasn’t signed the dotted line yet. If all goes well, then this song is likely to be shot next month. Suriya is playing the role of a gangster and his brand new look has caught the attention of a lot of people.
Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer of this film and Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music. The film will hit the screens later this year.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next