PAN Indian biggie Adipurush is up for a grand release on June 16. Fans of Prabhas are very eager to witness their actor on the silver screens after a gap of one year. The makers have planned a huge pre-release event in Tirupati on Tuesday.
Sonal Chauhan, who is part of this mythological action drama, has passed a big statement in her recent interview. She said that Bollywood would be classified as “Before Adipurush & After Adipurush” very soon. Sonal Chauhan stated that Om Raut is a great storyteller and added that the director is technically sound too.
Om Raut’s first film Tanhaji is a phenomenal blockbuster, and it looks like he will score his second blockbuster with this Prabhas starrer. Kriti Sanon is the female lead, while Saif Ali Khan plays the nemesis of Prabhas. T-Series Films and Retrophiles bankrolled Adipurush, and it was simultaneously shot in Telugu and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Virat Karrna – Srikanth Addala Garu brought out the best in me for Peddha Kapu
- Dunki will release on December 22, says Shah Rukh Khan yet again
- Poll : What’s your take on Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra trailer?
- Exclusive: Tasty Teja is being paid this much for Bigg Boss 7 Telugu
- Official: Ravi Teja’s Eagle to hit the big screens on January 13, 2024
- Mahesh Babu launches Maama Mascheendra’s intriguing trailer