Actress Sonal Chauhan, who appeared in ‘Jannat’, has been confirmed as one of the heroines for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s film in Boyapati Sreenu’s direction. Another star heroine will also be a part of this movie and her identity will be revealed at a later date.
Regular shooting will commence from the 15th of this month. Balakrishna will be seen in a powerful and emotional role in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this film and he is teaming up with Balakrishna for the first time.
14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing this movie along with Sai Korrapati. The film will be readied for release in early 2014.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl