The cold war between Sonam Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai has been on for the past few years. If one can remember, Aishwarya Rai was a bit upset after being called as aunty by Sonam Kapoor in an interview at the Cannes film festival.
Since then, both the actresses have kept the difference and have not been on talking terms. But looks like all that is past now as Sonam decided to end her cold war with Ash as she invited her for her wedding in Mumbai.
Reports suggest that Sonam made a long phone call to Ash and ended things on a happy note. The pre-wedding bash is happening today and the traditional wedding will happen tomorrow.
Sonam is getting married to industrialist Anand Ahuja whom she has been dating for the past six years.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Maharshi release date pushed?
- Mahesh to unveil his wax statue on this date
- It’s a wrap for Tollywood’s favourite couple’s next