Sonarika Bhadoria, the gorgeous beauty who will soon be making her debut with Naga Shaurya’s Jaadugadu, has bagged yet another plum offer. As per the latest reports, Sonarika has been roped in for Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ second film in Bheemineni Srinivasarao’s direction. The shooting of the film will kick start from the last week of May.
Earlier, the makers approached Tamannaah to play Sai Sreenivas’ love interest. When the actress could not adjust her dates, Sonarika was offered the role. The film is an official remake of the Tamil smash hit, Sundarapandian.
Apart from this project, Sonarika is also rumoured to be acting in Allu Arjun’s next with Boyapati Srinu. However, no official confirmation has been received in this regard.
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?
- Makers of Vikram Vedha remake slam all rumors
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Varun Tej to join Valmiki shoot from this date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Dear Comrade’s Nizam rights fetch a good price