Telugu girl Anjali had romanced Balayya for the first time in Dictator. Now, a song in Anjali’s upcoming film will feature Balayya movie titles as lyrics. Anjali’s 2016 Tamil romantic action comedy, Mapla Singam, will soon be released in Telugu as Alludu Singam.
In Alludu Singam, a song titled ‘Vachadu Vachadu Bobbili Simham’ will feature several Balayya movie titles in its lyrics. Anjali will be seen in dual avatars of a lawyer and a politician. Vimal is the film’s male lead and Rajasekhar is the director. Ravipati Satyanarayana is releasing Alludu Singam on November 24.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry