Telugu girl Anjali had romanced Balayya for the first time in Dictator. Now, a song in Anjali’s upcoming film will feature Balayya movie titles as lyrics. Anjali’s 2016 Tamil romantic action comedy, Mapla Singam, will soon be released in Telugu as Alludu Singam.
In Alludu Singam, a song titled ‘Vachadu Vachadu Bobbili Simham’ will feature several Balayya movie titles in its lyrics. Anjali will be seen in dual avatars of a lawyer and a politician. Vimal is the film’s male lead and Rajasekhar is the director. Ravipati Satyanarayana is releasing Alludu Singam on November 24.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims