Telugu girl Anjali had romanced Balayya for the first time in Dictator. Now, a song in Anjali’s upcoming film will feature Balayya movie titles as lyrics. Anjali’s 2016 Tamil romantic action comedy, Mapla Singam, will soon be released in Telugu as Alludu Singam.
In Alludu Singam, a song titled ‘Vachadu Vachadu Bobbili Simham’ will feature several Balayya movie titles in its lyrics. Anjali will be seen in dual avatars of a lawyer and a politician. Vimal is the film’s male lead and Rajasekhar is the director. Ravipati Satyanarayana is releasing Alludu Singam on November 24.
- Poll: Which of these two films are you excited for?
- Local US distributors thinking twice about Dear Comrade
- Young hero excited about his next
- Jersey’s latest Nizam collections
- Massive disappointment for Nikhil
- Rana in news again- Lean look becomes hot topic