Actor and Philanthropist Sonu Sood who completed 49 years was recently seen in the film Samrat Prithviraj. He played the role of Chand Bardai a court poet. Much to the disappointment of all, the film was a box office dud. In an interview, Sonu Sood said that the film could have fared better as a lot of hard work has been put into the film.
Sonu Sood opines that it is very important for an actor to do his best for the role and leave the result to the audience. He says that failures need to be accepted with open arms which actually helps an actor to do even better by learning from their mistakes.
Irrespective of the movie’s result Samrat Prithviraj is a special film for me, says the Arundhati actor. Currently, the actor is shooting for a Tamil film titled Thamilarasan alongside Vijay Antony. He is also in talks for a Hindi film which will be announced shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Bigg Boss 6 – Shocking elimination to happen tonight?
- Team Hari Hara Veera Mallu conduct a “pre-schedule Workshop”
- Poll : What’s your take on the new trailer of The Ghost?
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track