Throughout the lockdown during the Coronavirus pandemic, Bollywood actor Sonu Sood won the hearts of the countrymen through his humanitarian work. From providing transport facility to the stranded migrant workers from all quarters of the country and Indians students abroad to offering financial assistance, medical help and employment, Sonu Sood almost ran a parallel government of sorts.
Needless to say, Sonu’s kind-hearted gestures have been appreciated by many, including the Telugu film industry people. After being felicitated by the team of his ongoing film, Alludu Adhurs, a couple of weeks ago, Sonu has been felicitated by the team of Chiranjeevi’s Acharya earlier today. The film’s director Koratala Siva and veteran character artiste Tanikella Bharani felicitated Sonu for his selfless display of humanity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata