For the past few days, discussion on Twitter has all been about comedy of errors. First, it was the outrage over Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel’s alleged comments on ‘India being a poor country’ which turned into a comedy of errors when hundreds of internet users from India targetted Snapdeal, an e-commerce company, which had nothing to do with the whole issue.
Now, on a similar note, actor Sonu Sood became the target of vicious trolls on Twitter for no reason. It all started when singer Sonu Nigam vented out his frustration that his morning sleep is being disturbed by Azaan from loudspeakers. Quickly, people began to target the wrong ‘Sonu’ and began calling him names.
Sonu Sood, who was understandably shocked over the developments, took to Twitter saying, “I am still wondering WHO said WHAT n to WHOM n WHO’S asking me to find out WHAT happened WHERE.”
- Nithiin to team up with his hit film’s director again?
- Aadi Saikumar on a signing spree
- Lakshmi’s NTR to postpone?
- Indo-German actress’ negative role in Saaho?
- Trivikram to continue the same trend for AA19
- Vivek Oberoi’s 9 looks in Narendra Modi biopic revealed