After making some humble beginnings as a model, Sonu Sood made it big with Arundhati. The fantasy drama made him an overnight sensation and Sonu has come a long way in his career and is now sharing screen space with none other than Jackie Chan in his new film Kung Fu Yoga.
The action entertainer is ready for release and Sonu in a media interaction today said that it is because of his popularity in both Tamil and Telugu, he got good offers in Hindi and this automatically made him get some huge offers like Kung Fu Yoga.
Sonu also added that he would love to do more films in the south and considers himself lucky for starting off his career here.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA