It looks like Sreenu Vaitla is leaving no stone unturned to recreate the magic of Dookudu with his upcoming film Aagadu. The film starring Mahesh Babu and Tamannaah is currently being shot in Hyderabad and now, Sonu Sood has joined the cast. Incidentally, Sonu Sood had played the main villain’s role in Dookudu as well.
It’s been more than two and half years since Dookudu had released and Sreenu Vaitla is highly impressed with Sonu Sood’s transformation as an actor. “Such a delight to work with sonu sood after dookudu..not just his physique which I have to mention but he has outgrown on his acting too,” Sreenu Vaitla posted on Twitter. Prakash Raj is playing another important character in the film, whereas Rajendra Prasad will be seen as Mahesh Babu’s father.
S S Thaman is scoring the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer. Anil Sunkara, Gopichand and Ram Achanta are producing the film under 14 Reels Entertainment banner.
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections