Sonu Sood, who shot to fame with Arundhati and later with Dookudu, is all set to team up with Nagarjuna after a gap of almost seven years. Sonu Sood had acted in Super in which he played Nagarjuna’s friend turned foe. The two have been good friends since then; however, Sonu Sood hadn’t had the chance to act with Nagarjuna after Super. The latest news is that Sonu Sood has been roped in for an important role in Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Bhai. It’s not yet clear what role Sonu Sood is going to play in this action entertainer, but the actor seemed more than happy upon signing the film. Richa Gangopadhyay is playing the lead role opposite Nagarjuna in this film. Veerabhadram is directing the film and Nagarjuna is producing it under Annapurna Studios banner. Devi Sri Prasad is going to score the music. The film will hit the floors early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Mahesh Babu’s important message on World Environment Day
- Guess : Who is this award-winning actress?
- Thaman readies a solid tune for Sarkaru Vari Paata?
- Star writer to pen a script for Mokshagna’s debut film?
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?