Ever since Sonu Sood played the villain’s role in Dabangg, his career has been going great guns. Recently, he played a lead role in a film titled Maximum and in Telugu, he was last seen in films like Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara and Julayi. The latest news is that he’s all set to join the remake of Zanjeer which has Ram Charan and Priyanka Chopra in lead roles. He’s going to play the role of Ram Charan’s friend in the film and his character is named Sher Khan. Initially, Arjun Rampal was supposed to do the role and later, there was a buzz that Sanjay Dutt is going to play the role; however, both of them backed out citing lack of dates. Buzz in Bollywood is that Sonu Sood has been finalized for the role and he’ll join the film’s shooting shortly. Apoorva Lakhia is directing this remake and it also has Prakash Raj and Mahie Gill in important roles. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi