Sonu Sood, once the most sought after antagonist in Tollywood, is going to be appearing in a Telugu movie after a small hiatus of two years. Playing a vital role in Tamannaah’s Abhinetri, Sonu Sood opened up about his small break.
Speaking to the press, Sonu Sood revealed that after Aagadu, he didn’t find any interesting offers in Telugu and hence he picked up roles from other languages. He also added that with his prior commitments now completed, he is actively going through a few Telugu offers that have come in his way.
Meanwhile, his next film Abhinetri is all set to hit the screens worldwide on October 7th.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen