Bollywood star Sonu Sood has been a Messiah of the masses across the country since the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak last year. Sonu spent crores of rupees from his own pockets to save thousands of lives.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that Sonu is planning to spend more time in Hyderabad and he has also purchased a posh flat in the Banjara Hills area. The actor is expected to move into his new home in August. Apparently, Sonu is in plans to spread his charity and welfare activities across the twin Telugu states.
Also, for the last few months, Sonu has been shooting for his Tollywood projects, including Chiranjeevi’s Acharya, and he has also several films in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Madhavan debunks these crazy baseless rumors about him
- Actor Nassar gets injured while shooting
- Ram Charan’s heartwarming wishes for his director
- These three new faces to be a part of Bigg Boss 6
- Baahubali writer’s prestigious film announced