Few days ago, we had reported that Sonu Sood had bought the rights for Aa Ante Amalapuram (a song from Arya) for his upcoming Hindi film Maximum. At one point of time, there were rumours that Tabu might dance for this item number; however the makers finally roped in a British model turned actress Hazel Keech for the item song. In the past, Hazel Keech had played cameos in Billa’s Tamil version and Bodyguard in Hindi. The song has reportedly shaped up quite well and Sonu Sood is convinced that it’s going to rock the nation. ” I just showed the song “aa ante” frm #Maximum to a producer friend n he refused to gv the DVD bk.He bets it to be the biggest song.
Ppl who hv seen the song can’t stop raving.Should hit the channels soon.Can’t wait.Fingers crossed.Great work@hazelkeech n Devi Sri Prasad,” Sonu Sood posted on Twitter. The film also stars Naseeruddin Shah and Neha Dhupia in lead roles. If this song also goes on to become a hit, Devi Sri Prasad can look forward to a promising career in Hindi as well. Incidentally, another song which he had composed Ringa Ringa (from Arya 2) went on to become a huge hit when Salman Khan used the track as Dhinka Chika in Ready.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation