It is well-know that actor Sonu Sood, who turned as real-life Superhero during
Covid hard times is doing a negative role in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s upcoming film, Acharya. Sonu had already wrapped up some key scenes for the film in the last month.
Meanwhile, in a recent web interaction with one of the Bollywood channels, Sonu Sood revealed that while doing an action scene in Acharya, Chiranjeevi refused to hit him and said that he was unable to punch him considering Sonu Sood new image among the public.
Sonu Sood has also revealed that more than negative roles, he is now receiving lead hero roles from the filmmakers which is like a new experience for him altogether.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy