Bollywood star Sonu Sood turned a real life hero during the lockdown amid the Coronavirus pandemic and helped nearly 8 lakh people through various means of support. Sonu offered transport, financial assistance and even employment to and needy in the last 6, 7 months.
Now, Sonu has appealed to all the fellow countrymen to adopt the educational expenses of a child who cannot afford to pay the fees. He appealed to all the schools and colleges to not force the needy students to deposit the fees.
“Kindly do not stop their online classes. A little support from you will save many careers. It’s time to adopt a child’s expenses who can’t afford it,” Sonu tweeted.
To all the parents who can afford to pay their child’s fees , please pay now. As the teachers and schools need to survive too.
It’s time to adopt a child’s expense who can’t afford to pay.
अभी नहीं तो कभी नहीं। 🙏
— sonu sood (@SonuSood) September 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Ra trailer packs a punch
- Bigg Boss 4-Today’s nominations are going to be really interesting
- Latest OTT platform’s debut film gets a release date
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor