Ever since the Coronavirus pandemic began to wreak havoc across the country last year, Bollywood star Sonu Sood has been the Messiah of the poor and needy. He has saved the lives of thousands of COVID-19 patients, migrant workers and poor people in emergency cases and continues to do so during the second wave of the deadly virus.
Now, all the goodwill and humongous public support he has earned in the last few months has helped Sonu achieve a massive feat on social media. Sonu’s Twitter account now has over 7 million followers. Most of the COVID relief operations Sonu has been carrying out are through Twitter and he often gets nearly 30K-40K help requests on a daily basis from Indians across the country.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush director floored by Prabhas’ humble nature
- Niddhi Agerwal getting good offers in Tamil
- Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower wraps up shoot
- Prasanth Varma, Teja Sajja’s Hanu-Man launched
- Taapsee to do a film on Aliens
- Radhe Shyam’s shoot resumes in Hyderabad