Sonu Sood has become a messiah of the masses during the lockdown period. The manner in which he has helped the poor was there to see and won a lot of hearts.
So, the makers in Telugu want to cash in on his image and are after him with several offers. But Sonu has shocked many by asking close to three crores as his fee.
Generally, he used to take close to 1.5 to 2 crores but as he is asking more now, this has become a new headache for producers in Tollywood. They want Sonu in their films but also cannot go with such heavy remunerations. Only time will tell what they will do now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19