Sonu Sood really is proving to be a real life hero. His financial and medical assistance have already saved numerous lives across the country.
Incidentally, Sonu Sood’s team has saved around 30 lives in a hospital in Bengaluru.
Reportedly, an oxygen leakage was detected at a private hospital in Bengaluru earlier this week and a member of the medical team immediately contacted Sonu Sood’s team for help. The team was quick to respond and reached the hospital along with local cops at the earliest with adequate number of oxygen cylinders.
A major accident was averted in the last minute and as many as 30 lives were saved, thanks to brisk response from Sonu Sood’s team. The Assistant Commissioner of Police Reema Suvarna and the hospital management were all praises on Sony Sood’s team for their timely help.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi to romance Dhanush in Shekhar Kammula film?
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?