Akshay Kumar’s Sooryavanshi released in theatres on 5th November. The film got off to a good start at the box office as it has reportedly grossed close to Rs 43 crores worldwide, with the North India circuit contributing to the majority of the opening.
The good performance of Sooryavanshi can be regarded as a ray of hope for RRR, which is touted to be India’s biggest action drama. The good box office performance of Sooryavanshi implies that the Nortg ndia market has well and truly reopened. If that is the case, RRR, a heavy duty pan-India will be benefited from the same. The reopening of the North India circuit will give new hopes to the makers of the Rajamouli directorial.
RRR is up for theatrical release on 7th January next year and the stakes are exceptionally high on the Jr NTR and Ram Charan starrer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today
- Here’s Anchor Ravi’s whopping remuneration for his Bigg Boss stint
- Chiranjeevi’s film with star director is not shelved
- My life has all the twists for a biopic: Bandla Ganesh
- CM Jr NTR slogans resound in Kuppam