Soumya Bollapragada, who played one of the lead roles in Mugguru, is all set to launch a film school in Vizag. Although not many details are available about her plans, she tweeted, “Applause school of film making launching in vizag… Affiliated to ramanaidu film school.” Few months ago, she had founded Applause – The Theatre People, a Vizag based theatre group, which had also organized a short film competition. The actress recently got an iPhone app on her own name and with such massive plans to set up a film school in Vizag, it looks like she is juggling with quite a few projects. She’ll soon be seen in Shankar Marthand’s Poga and there’s also a buzz that she’s keen on directing films. Already, she had directed an English film which was written by Kona Venkat.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film