Soumya Bollapragada, who played one of the lead roles in Mugguru, is all set to launch a film school in Vizag. Although not many details are available about her plans, she tweeted, “Applause school of film making launching in vizag… Affiliated to ramanaidu film school.” Few months ago, she had founded Applause – The Theatre People, a Vizag based theatre group, which had also organized a short film competition. The actress recently got an iPhone app on her own name and with such massive plans to set up a film school in Vizag, it looks like she is juggling with quite a few projects. She’ll soon be seen in Shankar Marthand’s Poga and there’s also a buzz that she’s keen on directing films. Already, she had directed an English film which was written by Kona Venkat.
- Latest title of Bunny-Trivkram film goes viral
- Boney Kapoor to remake cult Bollywood film in the south
- Nani to launch young hero’s teaser
- Press Note : “Majili all set for Huge release in US”
- Poll: Which of these two constituencies will Pawan Kalyan win from?
- RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR gets a green signal from HC