It’s been earlier reported that LIE and Chal Mohan Ranga fame Megha Akash will be seen in a key role in Bollywood star Salman Khan’s upcoming film, Radhe. This Prabhudeva directorial will be hitting screens later this year.
In a latest interview with a noted film journo, Megha opened up about the experience working with Salman. Megha said that Salman was “so kind” and remembers every little thing. She went on to reveal an incident where Salman surprised her pleasantly.
“During one of our conversations, I had mentioned about his Being Human Foundation. The next day, he got me a few Being Human t-shirts. I couldn’t believe it,” Megha said. Talking about her role in Radhe, Megha said that she doesn’t play Salman’s love interest, but her character is very interesting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?
- Mahesh-Rajamouli film to go on floors during this film?