Gorgeous beauty Kajal Aggarwal has been ruling the roost down south for the last one decade. The actress has millions of fans who admire her looks and performances in numerous films in Telugu and Tamil. After wrapping up the promotions for her latest Telugu release, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, Kajal is now into promoting her upcoming Bollywood film, Do Lajzon Ki Kahani.
The Mumbai beauty has interacted with a popular media house. When asked to choose between Bollywood and south films, Kajal said her loyalty always stays with southern films as she had made her debut here and gained prominence.
Kajal also had a few nice things to say about the films down south as she went on to hail then as creatively superior in content and technically rich. Do Lajzon Ki Kahani is slated for its release in May. In the film, Kajal plays a visually challenged lady who falls in love with Randeep Hooda.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director