Several leading stars from South Indian film fraternity are going to grace the IIFA Utsavam that’ll be held in Hyderabad over the span of next couple of days. It’s the second edition of IIFA Utsavam and last year, the event was held in Hyderabad as well.
Last year, the organisers of IIFA Utsavam had pulled off a coup by signing Akhil Akkineni and Ram Charan to perform on stage for the first time. And it remains to be seen what more will the team do this year. Akhil, Sai Dharam Tej are expected to perform at the event.
Rana Daggubati, Pragya Jaiswal, Akhil, Sai Dharam Tej, Sayyeshaa, Jayam Ravi, Amyra Dastur are some of the celebrities who’ll be attending the event, apart from several other big names from the four regional film industries in the South.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala