Filmmakers, producers, actors and other technicians from all the four South Indian film industries are going to put up a grand show in Chennai to highlight South Indian cinema’s contribution to 100 Years of Indian cinema. The event is going to be held from September 25-27 in Nehru Stadium, Chennai and the organizers have invited the President of India, Pranab Mukherjee as the chief guest, apart from the chief ministers of all the four states. Apart from these dignitaries, several bigwigs from Bollywood are also expected to grace the event. Since it’s the first time an event of such scale is being held, the organizers are leaving no stone unturned to put up a grand show. Thammareddy Bharadwaj, the president of AP Film Chamber of Commerce, is taking special interest in the event to showcase Telugu cinema’s contribution and a series of lectures and exhibitions are going to be organized for film enthusiasts. More details about the event will be revealed soon.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake