It was almost 10 years ago that Taapsee made her film debut with Telugu movie Jhummandi Naadam. Nearly a decade later, she’s rearing to go with projects in not just Telugu, but Tamil and Hindi also in her kitty. She has become a critically acclaimed actress too.
In a new interview with an English daily, she said that she makes it a point to do a regional film every year because she doesn’t want to choose between Hindi and South films. “I never used my south Indian films as a stepping stone to Bollywood. I wanted to work in both simultaneously,” she said.
As promised, Taapsee did Anandobrahma in Telugu and Game Over, a Tamil-Telugu bilingual, over the last two years. She has four releases in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially
- Naga Shourya reveals how he got insulted in Tollywood
- Offers drying up for Kajal- Career at stake?