It was almost 10 years ago that Taapsee made her film debut with Telugu movie Jhummandi Naadam. Nearly a decade later, she’s rearing to go with projects in not just Telugu, but Tamil and Hindi also in her kitty. She has become a critically acclaimed actress too.
In a new interview with an English daily, she said that she makes it a point to do a regional film every year because she doesn’t want to choose between Hindi and South films. “I never used my south Indian films as a stepping stone to Bollywood. I wanted to work in both simultaneously,” she said.
As promised, Taapsee did Anandobrahma in Telugu and Game Over, a Tamil-Telugu bilingual, over the last two years. She has four releases in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2
- Nag’s Wild Dog teaser on this date
- Sequel on cards fo Bellamkonda Sai’s hit film?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s shirtless avatar continues to break the internet