Sai Pallavi, who created a sensation of sorts with her debut film Premam is now the latest toast of the season. The latest update reveals that Sai will apparently be doing the female lead’s role in Chiyaan Vikram’s new film.
Currently, Vikram is busy taking his new film with director Vijay Chander on floors and the makers are busy holding discussions with Sai Pallavi for playing the female lead.
Though this news has not received any confirmation, this news has created a frenzy in the Tamil media. As of now, Sai is busy shooting for her debut Telugu film Fida opposite Varun Tej.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date