Malayalam superstar, Dulquer Salmaan is going places in his career. He has films lined up in Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam. The latest we hear is that his maiden Hindi film has wrapped up its shoot today.
Dulquer will make his Bollywood debut with a film titled Karwaan and will share screen space with legendary actor Irfan Khan. The shoot of the film has been wrapped up in Ooty and the post-production formalities are currently on.
The youthful drama is directed by Akarsh Khurana, the dialogue writer of films like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and 2 States.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback