Malayalam superstar, Dulquer Salmaan is going places in his career. He has films lined up in Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam. The latest we hear is that his maiden Hindi film has wrapped up its shoot today.
Dulquer will make his Bollywood debut with a film titled Karwaan and will share screen space with legendary actor Irfan Khan. The shoot of the film has been wrapped up in Ooty and the post-production formalities are currently on.
The youthful drama is directed by Akarsh Khurana, the dialogue writer of films like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and 2 States.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside