Malayalam superstar, Dulquer Salmaan is going places in his career. He has films lined up in Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam. The latest we hear is that his maiden Hindi film has wrapped up its shoot today.
Dulquer will make his Bollywood debut with a film titled Karwaan and will share screen space with legendary actor Irfan Khan. The shoot of the film has been wrapped up in Ooty and the post-production formalities are currently on.
The youthful drama is directed by Akarsh Khurana, the dialogue writer of films like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and 2 States.
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next